Hoboken, NJ, itself has evolved into a haven for upscale professionals, attracted to the city for its immediate access to Manhattan, active night life and culture. Unlike other areas of the waterfront, Hoboken offers the intimate aesthetic of Manhattan’s pre-war neighborhoods, as the area remains anchored by nineteenth century brownstones and federalist-style town homes. Washington Street, Hoboken’s main commercial thoroughfare is home to a plethora of services and amenities, such as grocers, boutiques, bars, cafes, and restaurants which opened to serve the burgeoning population. Hudson Park is located just two blocks west, within short walking distance, of Washington Street.
- 302 Unit Rental Apartment Complex
- 15 Story complex with 243 units in the highrise building and 59 units in the lowrise building
- 18 duplex homes townhome apartments that enjoy direct access from the street
- Sweeping views of Hoboken and downtown New York
- Located in Hoboken, New Jersey off of Park Ave
- State of the art amenities
- Lush interior apartment finishes including GE Appliances and fully integrated wiring for the latest in connectivity
- Fully equipped health club and sun deck
- 15,000 sf courtyard
- Terraces in select apartments
- Attended garage
- Hudson Park was developed and managed by Fisher Development Associates and was sold in 2005.